Dalgona Milk Tea. Here's another Singaporean favourite: milk tea! What's missing now is just bubble tea pearls. How to Make Milk Tea Dalgona Coffee and Iced Milk Tea?
How To Do It: Combine Thai Milk Tea powder, sugar, and hot water into a bowl and whisk until light and fluffy. Pour the milk of your choice (milk, creamer, nut milk, etc) in to a glass. If you are more of a tea fan, you can also make dalgona matcha. Anda dapat memasak Dalgona Milk Tea menggunakan 4 bahan dan 3 tahap. Inilah cara Anda mencapai itu.
Bahan dari Dalgona Milk Tea
- Anda perlu 1 sdm dari Sugar.
- Menyiapkan 1 sachet dari milk tea powder.
- Menyiapkan 1 sachet dari coffe powder.
- Anda perlu 1 sdm dari Water.
The latest evidence of that fact of life: dalgona coffee. The beverage, which first emerged on TikTok (obviously), is nothing more than instant coffee, hot water, sugar, and cold milk. It's basically a Frappuccino and, more importantly, it's extremely Instagrammable. The ingredients include a tablespoon of white sugar, baking soda, and hot water.
Instruksi Dalgona Milk Tea
- Ya kyk biasa aja langsung campur air,coffe,and sugar.kocok sampe foamy kek di youtube2 ig lah.
- Kalo udh seduh milk Tea powder pake air panas,ksh air biasa trus es batu.
- Taruh dalgona nya di atas,walla.
For the milk tea, a cup of milk and a half cup of tea is also required. Sugar put in a pot on a stove then melted until it becomes brown. Baking soda added and stirred until a sticky consistency. Dalgona coffee) went viral on Instagram, whipped matcha came forward as another trendy alternative. The vibrant beverage requires a fluffy base made of whipped egg.