Dalgona Coffee. We guarantee our coffee to always be fresh. Our High Voltage coffee is the strongest coffee on the planet. Dalgona Coffee is the latest viral trend on the internet right now—we tried it out, and we are HOOKED.
Pour the frothy coffee on top of the milk. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven. Anda dapat memasak Dalgona Coffee menggunakan 5 bahan dan 3 tahap. Inilah cara Anda memasak itu .
Bahan - Bahan Dalgona Coffee
- Ini 1 gelas dari susu full cream.
- Anda perlu 1 bks kecil dari Nescafe classic.
- Siapkan 1 sdm dari gula.
- Menyiapkan 1 sdm dari air panas.
- Menyiapkan Secukupnya dari es batu.
And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines - all you need is some arm muscle and patience. Dalgona coffee is a drink that's meant to be made at home and shared online. If you decide to make it by hand, just pretend you're getting in some light exercise, not that you're just doing. To make dalgona coffee, you'll need instant coffee, granulated sugar, hot water, and the milk of your choice (plant-based is a-OK).
Langkah Demi Langkah Dalgona Coffee
- Campur semua bahan dalam mangkuk kecuali susu dan es batu.
- Aduk menggunakan sendok dengan kecepatan sedang-cepat (kalo gak pegel 😅) kurang lebih 5menit sampai mengembang dan berubah warna, bisa juga pakai mixer atau saringan kawat (aku pakai sendok).
- Tuang susu dalam gelas beri es batu lalu beri dalgona yang sudah jadi diatasnya lalu beri toping sesuai selera, sajikan.
First, combine two tablespoons of instant coffee, two tablespoons. Dalgona coffee has four main ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, hot water and milk. These ingredients are made into two layers: milk and a dollop of thick, pudding-like coffee mixture that floats. Dalgona coffee is named after a famous Korean street candy of the same name-in Korea, they call it ppopgi. The dalgona as a candy is similar to toffee or honeycomb that's placed on a stick, but the now-viral caffeinated version as seen on TikTok and even on YouTube food channels is a three-ingredient sweet coffee-based.