Churros. Real churros in Spain are not light and fluffy; they're like this. My husband thought it was difficult to make. Did not have a pastry bag, so I used a ziploc bag instead to pipe into oil..
Churros are traditional in Spain and Portugal, where they originated, as well as in the Philippines and Ibero-America. They are also consumed in the Southwestern United States, France, and other areas that have received immigration from Spanish and Portuguese-speaking. Now comes the fun part: It's time to fry the churros! Anda dapat memasak Churros menggunakan 5 bahan dan 5 tahap. Inilah cara Anda mencapai itu.
Bahan - Bahan Churros
- Siapkan 4 sdm dari Margarin.
- Ini 9 sdm dari Air.
- Siapkan 1 butir dari Telur.
- Menyiapkan 1 sdt dari Gula.
- Ini 7 sdm dari Tepung terigu.
Repeat until the pan is full but the bites still have room to fry. Cook the churros until they're golden brown on all sides. Make churros: In a large saucepan over medium heat, add water, butter, and sugar. Bring to a boil, then add vanilla.
Langkah Demi Langkah Churros
- Masukkan air, mentega dan gula hingga mendidih.
- Matikan api. Masukkan tepung terigu, aduk hingga rata.
- Hidupkan kembali kompor, masak adonan sekitar 2menit, dinginkan..
- Goreng adonan menggunakan cetakan churros.
- Jadi deh cemilan enak buat keluarga tercinta.
Turn off heat and add flour and salt. Make churros: In a large saucepan over medium heat, add water, butter, and sugar. Bring to a boil, then add vanilla. Turn off heat and add flour and salt. I ate six churros that day and didn't share a single bite of the foot-long magical wands of dough.