Churros. Real churros in Spain are not light and fluffy; they're like this. My husband thought it was difficult to make. Did not have a pastry bag, so I used a ziploc bag instead to pipe into oil..
Churros are traditional in Spain and Portugal, where they originated, as well as in the Philippines and Ibero-America. They are also consumed in the Southwestern United States, France, and other areas that have received immigration from Spanish and Portuguese-speaking. Now comes the fun part: It's time to fry the churros! Anda dapat memasak Churros menggunakan 5 bahan dan 3 tahap. Inilah cara Anda memasak itu.
Bahan dari Churros
- Siapkan 125 ml dari air.
- Anda perlu 25 gr dari butter.
- Siapkan 100 gr dari tepung terigu.
- Anda perlu 2 sdm dari gula pasir.
- Siapkan 1 butir dari telur.
Repeat until the pan is full but the bites still have room to fry. Cook the churros until they're golden brown on all sides. Make churros: In a large saucepan over medium heat, add water, butter, and sugar. Bring to a boil, then add vanilla.
- Masak air beserta butter dan gula hingga mendidih.
- Masukkan tepung terigu aduk dan masak dengan api kecil hingga adonan kalis.
- Dinginkan adonan kemudian masukkan telur dan aduk rata.
Turn off heat and add flour and salt. I ate six churros that day and didn't share a single bite of the foot-long magical wands of dough. Make churros: In a large saucepan over medium heat, add water, butter, and sugar. Bring to a boil, then add vanilla. Turn off heat and add flour and salt.